To access this 60-minute director cut version, please Login or Become a Member. Membership is Free.
This 60-minute director’s cut version of PMM Hive Talk with Dave Kellogg: Marketing in Hot and Cold Markets is our gift for the many diehard Kellogg fans.
In addition to what he covered in our Live event, here’s what new:
- Dave has been sharing his thoughts on his website, Kellblog.com, so where does the name “Kellblog” come from?
- Dave often describes himself as a reductionist. What is a reductionist?
- Additional thoughts on how to approach a hot market.
- Why is Dave such a big believer in agenda-based messaging?
- How to win an axe battle, the differentiation?
- What do you do if you are a startup in a cold market?
- Is it possible to predict or even design your way into a hot market?
The 35-minute recording from the live event is available here.